It's not Whitebread!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shame, Shame, Double Shame

Remember that phrase from like, elementary school? Well, I'm not using it because of any crushes I have (Matthew McConneghey, J.T (you know who you are)), but for the fact that I haven't blogged since Monday! Shame, shame, double shame :-(
I'd like to say I've been busy, but not really. I've worked and had an Epicure party - that's it!
I haven't even done any housework mainly because it's been so hot and partly because I hate it.
It's been great sitting outside with the kids, wearing flip flops all day long, and holding the bangs back with sunglasses without people asking why I'm wearing sunglasses. Loving it!
That's it for today. Ethan spent the day playing with Lil' Lobbster so he hasn't really said much to me today. I'm sure I'll have something to quote tomorrow.
Actually, I'd like some suggestions of workout tunes to download onto my mp3 player. Whaddya got?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

We forgot to download my songs. Next time we see each other. My personal favorite is Golddigger. Does it have to d's or just one. Either way it's good. Black eyed peas are always good too.

Gym tomorrow 6:00am?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Kirsten you can't get enough of kanye can you???

Right now I'm listening to some Outkast (Ms. Jackson), a little James Brown (Get on up) and some Jully Black (Sweat off your Brow).

Those are my suggestions for the day!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

We listen to Hillsong United and Kutless and Newsboys. I like them when I'm exercising!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

I tend to listen to a little of everything when I exsercise. Kanye and OutKast are definitly always a good choice.

So how are things? Waiting for stories from the Whitbread household:)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home