It's not Whitebread!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

well-kept, well-mannered, and well misrepresented


4-year olds are the easiest to keep occupied. You just give them a pen and paper, a box of kleenex and you're set. What a second - what is the paper and the kleenex for????
Honestly, do you think he'd get like this on my watch? I will deny it anyway. (If you can, zoom in for best viewing!)
There is never a dull moment.
Gotta say, I'm ultra nervous about a "Battle of Alberta". It's painful when the Flames lose but especially painful when/if they lose to Edmonton. Darrin grew up with that, cheering for the Flames while living in Edmonton. If you know his childhood friends, you can imagine the relentless taunting. Yet he never waivered in his loyalty. Go Flames Go!
Once again, Ethan's Funny Quote of the Day (and it's only 10:09 am):
"Mom, where did we get this blanket? From the Chinese?"
-no explanation because I don't have one :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

As part Japanese I don't know if I should be offended. Betcha didn't know I was part Japanese. That explains my squinty(?) eyes. Actually I'm not offended. I'm the last person to get offended by that stuff, just ask my brothers.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Faye said...

Yep! He is sooooo much like Jordan at that age. Right down to the boogers (Taylor's word not mine)Of course that would not be on my watch either.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Dayna Curtis said...

So I have another 3 years of markers everywhere to look forward to?! Thanks for the warning!

Sounds like you're having fun - that's the main thing! I can't believe Ethan is 4 years old... I remember the first time you brought him into Duncan's office. By the way, have you talked to any of those girls lately? I hear from Shelly every now and then.

Take care!

12:24 PM  
Blogger --Nathan-- said...

yeah the boogers are pretty sweet! I especially like the zoom in instructions to get the full effect.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

Oh my goodness Joy!
EEEWWWWW! I'm so far past all of that with my girls, I forgot all about those moments!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I don't get what Andrew's comment means.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

Gee - that picture helps me remember why I like my kids all grow'd up! They can do the wiping themselves...

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home