It's not Whitebread!!!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

First foods



I love to eat and so do my boys (Darrin included). Here is Aidan trying out some cereal and sweet potatoes for the first time and lovin' it.
Little things excite us now.
"Yeah" to all the Oilers fans out there - nice win. Hopefully us Flames fans can celebrate too tonight. Go Flames Go!
Thanks for the Stampin' Up party today Sue. Anytime I can spend money I'm there.
My Victorian Epicure party is in May (the 17th I think). I'll get my invitations out soon but if anyone is reading this and wants to come and I don't get an invite to you, come anyway. It's great stuff and it's edible. See, it all comes back to food. Speaking of, I'm going to make supper now but not before leaving you with an Ethan's Funny Quote of the Day:
"He stinks! Like, can't you smell that??" (... in reference to his brother, talking to me who was just sitting on the couch.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

Ah what cute kids you have. So when is our next scrapbooking session. Chris only has so many weekends off. I need to take full advantage of the babysitting, I mean parenting.
Augh food!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Hey great to see you are in the blogging world.

Jason

9:32 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

hey joy,

I am not sure if you remember me...Yvonne Floyd, now McClees. I am sure Darrin remembers me.

Anyways just came across your blog through everyone elses and thought I would say hi. Your boys are adorable. Aidan is a GREAT name...one of our boy names when we finally have kids.

How are the rest of the Whitbreads doing?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

One more blog to add to my favourites. By the way Ethan was an angel the other day at our place (even though he didn't like the salad) It's fun getting to know all the kids in our lives.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Oh what cute cheeks! I could just pinch them. You have beautiful boys!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home