It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Nothing new

I feel like I need to be pregnant, moving, or have learned a new skill in order to have anything to say. I have just spent my whole naptime commenting on other peoples blogs and have noticed the afore mentioned trend. It is however good to connect to all sorts of people, some of which I haven't seen or spoken to in years. Very cool.
And yes, by naptime I do mean mine. Ethan is at school and Aidan is sleeping. If you have known me any length of time at all, you will know that I am a napper. If I don't answer the phone, I'm napping. So for blogging to have taken over, this is huge! I actually have about 40 minutes before I have to get Ethan and Darrin - that's a decent nap right there.
Yes, we are still down to one car after Darrin hit a giant, white, school bus - TWICE! At least it was with the crap car. Thank goodness we know a member of "the fuzz". No ticket! That would have been some major salt in an already open and quite sore wound. Thanks Uncle Policeman!Speaking of the police, I will leave you with Ethan's Funny Quote of the Day:
"Girls can't be policemans. Where's Uncle Chris?"
(upon entering preschool seeing a female police officer who was there for a presentation)

2 Comments:

Blogger 1 said...

You do not know me but i think i know your husband, Darren?
If he is the Darren who grew up in Sherwood Park and has sisters named Darcy and Daniel, then i do know him...
Small world, I am Yvonne's(The Adventure's Of Chris And Evey) Brother Dave...
Say Hi for me and maybe sometime we can get together when i am in Calgary again sometime(To gloat about the Oilers)
You can see my site at "theonlyfloydfamily.blogspot.com", or get to it from Yvonnes link(i am the first in the line (Antics of the floyd clan)
Well hope to hear something.
Dave In edm...

4:12 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

Joy! Joy! Joy!
This is fabulous! I see you're new to this blogging this too! I'm SO GLAD you found me!! Certainly keep in touch!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home