It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

My first time

So, this is the blogging world, huh?
I have been introduced to this through Kirsten and so I thought I
would check it out. Since us "stay-at-homes" do nothing all day, this is a great way to fill time and have something to show for being home all day, right Darrin?! I really should give Ethan lunch
since it is 2:30 (he has a tendancy to tell on me when daddy asks). For you new or soon-to-be parents out there, don't worry about honing your parental skills. I've set the bar very low! Oh well. One has made it to 4.4 and the other is already 5 mths old. (That's a great feat considering I'm more distracted with having 2 now.) They're pretty cute too.
Ethan's funny quote of the day:
"You can get me a drink now. Chop chop!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to Ethan's qoute of the day.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Dayna Curtis said...

Hi Joy! I found your blog through Kirstens. I didn't know you had baby #2. Congrats! We're 14 weeks pregnant with baby #2.

I'd love to hear from you sometime and see how things are going in Calgary. Send me an email sometime - daynaspanos@hotmail.com

Take care. Look forward to reading about the Whitbread household!

6:18 AM  
Blogger --Nathan-- said...

ahhh Ethan, the quote made me laugh. i hope he clapped his hands while saying the "chop chop" in my experience this gets things done faster.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home