It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

How great is this?

Aidan woke up at 7:15 this morning and so I picked him up, took him upstairs and gave him to mom. Then, I went back to bed, slept until 9:30, got up, made an omelet, coffee was already ready, and now it is 10:43. I am blogging in my pajama's and I will now have a long, hot, leisurely shower. I spoke with Darrin this morning, Kirsten last night, I feel like a million bucks!
Both Ethan and I really miss Darrin though (even though it isn't causing me to fight bedtime or be lippy or stick my tongue out at people or ....)
I got to spend Fathers Day with my father for the first time in 10 years and witnessed a baby dedication of the little sister of an old boyfriend on Sunday. I am heading out to see the movie The Break-up tonight with my sister. Looking forward to that. And, I've lost 2 pounds!
HOW GREAT IS THAT??

Ethan's Quote of the Day:
"I wanna go home and I miss my daddy. But if you gave me some chocolate milk, it would help me sleep!"

Nice try, punk!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

It was great to talk to you last night. I've missed our daily chats. And you go girl with weight loss. That is awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm proud of you.
I like Ethan's comment. Doesn't chocolate milk make everything better?!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

mmm chocolate milk. He knows what he's talking about!

4:18 PM  
Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

hey I stick my tongue out at people all the time...doesn't mean I miss my dad!!! Just means I'm an ass!!!

But I'm sure that's not the case with Ethan. I mean who could have possibly passed on the "ass" gene to him...definately not you...oh wait...nevermind!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

good job on the weight loss. my is going so slow. keep up the great work.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been a week and I miss my family - even the baby who can't even say "dada" on command. Only 10 more sleeps. (Haven't cooked a meal yet.)
Love D

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home