It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

E.D. Whitbread, PhD


Today we graduate from pre- school; tomorrow from Harvard.
Time seems to fly by just that fast.

Ethan has enjoyed every day at preschool and we are all very sad to see it end. Mrs. B was fantastic and has now officially set the bar at a practically unattainable height for any future educator of my son.
If you have the opportunity to take you child to her pre-school, you should seriously consider it.

Yes, I know it is only pre-school but it was a big deal because it is yet another milestone in our lives and Mrs. B went all out for these kiddies. She loves them very much and they, her.
It was fun and sad all at the same time.

So, yet another chapter in our lives is o'er. Mrs. B, thanks for your unbelievable ability to teach these kids and I will always be indebted to you for the amazing influence you have had on my son, and by extension, us. Thanks again.

So what will I do with him now?
School's Out





5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

I'm glad we could go. I even got emotional and he's not my son. I defintely would like Taylor to go there when she is 4. I don't think we will do 2 years of preschool.
Anyway, Ethan was so cute. You should be proud of him. He is such a great kid.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

Congrats to your little man! That is a great pic of him:)

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a student of dance...my only regret was not being able to join in during the "pizza dance"...a timeless classic from the old country.

AK

11:03 AM  
Blogger This is the PUDDICOMBE CLAN!! said...

It's times like these that I wish we lived a little closer. Wish we could have been there. Congrats Little Man.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Preschool is very important. We even thought about entering our baby into school a year earlier than normal, but we'll see. Jeremy showed me his SAT scores this weekend and he ended up in the top 96th percentile in the nation in math. Hopefully our baby is a genius like his daddy.

CUTE PICTURE!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home