It's not Whitebread!!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We are Family

It is so nice to be with family - my real family. After living away from home for so long your friends become your family, even sometimes fake Nana's and Papa's are born! But there is nothing like spending time with people that you look like and sound like and sometimes even act like (that can be good and bad!) 4 seconds after being with my sister makes me realize how much I actually miss being around her. I think that if I lived near her, we could be really good friends. We are 5 years apart and weren't really 'friends' growing up.
***********Sidebar***************
Darrin, I am not interested in moving so don't think i've started on that whole rampage again!!
************************************
Anyhoo,
Not much else to say except I really do love being here. I totally miss my friends too but....

To sign off, I'll leave you with this:
Ethan's Quote of the Day:
"So, like, are you guys sisters like Aidan is my brother??"
after seeing Jill for the first time this trip

5 Comments:

Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

Family is great - we miss ours!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

Glad you're having a good time. We miss you too. We will take care of D-dog. I don't get the salad comment on my mom's blog. I already need to talk to you so give me a call tomorrow. The BBQ is at our house, so D-dog will be here.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

remember Ethan's freak out about the salad at their house?? It would make him feel at home - someone complaining about salad.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I realized it once I thought about it. Thanks for the reminder.

10:23 PM  
Blogger This is the PUDDICOMBE CLAN!! said...

Hey there, Abi got your gift on Friday and has worn the skirt twice since...she won't let me wash it..so, it's a hit. She says to say (and I am quoting), "thank you and I will give you stuff when I want to, and I want to say thank you to Ethan, and I want to give auntie some new clothes too, but I don't have money...mom can I have some money?"...oh and I am also supposed to tell you that she says "thank you for the baby...as she points to aiden's pic"...yes, it's midnight and my child is still up!!!

Glad you are enjoying your time with your family. I've often thought that I would be better friends with my siblings if we lived closer and now with Darcy, we are...and it's nice.

Good night

D:)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home