It's not Whitebread!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

We're Home!!!

Wow! What an exciting summer!
But I gotta say, it is good to be home.
The following is a list of the contents in my fridge:
- 3 eggs (outdated)
- white milk
- chocolate milk
- Red Bull
- 2 slices leftover pizza
- several condiments and sauces
- 1 apple
- raspberry jam
- chicken broth
My question is: How long can one live on the afore mentioned items?
I do have chips, crackers, pasta and rice as well so I figure 4-6 days (in addition to the 2 we've been back!) We'll have to see.
Ciao bellas!

Unrelated photo - just thought I'd update you.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

What? No pic of the leftover pizza and Red Bull?

How disappointing!!!!

AK

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been away for so long that you have forgotten about a grocery store! This is your father speaking so you better just get out and get groceries for those boys, the parents could possibly go a few days without and still survive.
I love the picture as well as the contents.
Love you all.

2:55 PM  
Blogger --Nathan-- said...

only one kind of jam?? what is up with that???

3:29 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I'm glad your back. No wonder Ethan was asking for snacks today. He's sooo hungry!

10:51 PM  
Blogger This is the PUDDICOMBE CLAN!! said...

What the heck? You still got the Red Bull???

11:13 PM  
Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

I haven't actually wanted to stay awake any longer than necessary - hence the Red Bull still being around. I'd just get hungry the longer I'm up!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Good to have you back. Those boys just keep growing and growing! They are so adorable too. Looking forward to more blogs. Oh and I estimate 3o days on the rice - be a SURVIVOR! The first time someone says that they don't want rice, vote them out of the house....haha.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home