It's not Whitebread!!!

Friday, July 28, 2006

We're still alive!

So much has happened but the computer I have access to has dial-up - hence the lack of postings.
Welcome back to all you Penticton peeps. I'll see you soon.
To sign off, I'll leave you with one of Ethan's funniest quotes ever:
"Have you ever heard of brown kids with white parents before?"
(after seeing 2 tanned asian children with caucasion care-givers)

We were at the African Lion Safari with real lions about 2 feet from our car, baboons climbing on our windshield, zebras licking the mirrors and we rode an elephant and that's what it took to amaze him. I guess wonders never do cease!

5 Comments:

Blogger --Nathan-- said...

I've heard that two Wongs dont make a White. so maybe to whites dont make a wong either.

id like to thank my best friend in grade four, Heiji Wong, for this joke

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan that is all I am going to say. Ha!
I miss you guys Joy. And I have been bugged twice about the window paintings. Did you see any monkeys doing it at the Lion Safari? When you get back we wilol definately have to hang. I really miss our just hanging out and I also miss taking care of your kiddlets. Aidan must be getting so big. He has probably changed so much.
Can't wait to see you in a week or so. Peace out! I miss you too D-dog

9:50 PM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

I went on that safari in Ontario a few years ago and we took the tour bus around instead of driving. We saw one car get his tail light ripped off because of a babboon and the wires started hanging out the back of the car. Luckily the babboon left the car before it had the chance to make it's way into the trunk of the car. Poor guy! I bet he never went back to the safari again!

Glad you all remained safe and sound.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan that was fantastic. Best bad joke ever.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan, Jacob wants you to know he misses you. He wants to thank you for the post card. He was very excitied to get it.

Can't wait to see you guys. Am I even going to recognize Aidan?!?! Glad to here you are having fun. I hope you took lots of pictures!!! See you SOON. Safe travels!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home