It's not Whitebread!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 28th, 1997....

I held 12 red roses and the hand of the man I love.

For the first time ever, we are apart for our wedding anniversary. I am quite sad about it actually. And so, I will spend it with my sister, at the mall.
I did receive a card in the mail though so I will share how thoughtful my husband is.
"When you look into the mirror today, I want you to see the same beautiful face I see whenever I look at you.
I want you to see eyes that sparkle with love and intelligence and maybe a few mischievous thoughts.
I want you to see a smile that's contagious, that gets even better with time.
When you look into the mirror today, I want you to see someone so loved that there will never be enough time to tell you how much."

9 years.
Happy Anniversary, Darrin.
I love you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

Happy Anniversary! I know you will be totally suprised but that card choked me up. I am such a crier. I miss you mega. I've done alot of hanging out, during the week especially, alone. D-dog will be with you soon. Only 2 days away. How's Ethan behaving? How's your dad feeling? Is he resting? Miss you lots. I know I said that already. See you in a month.

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

Happy Anniversary. and that's about as sentimental as this man gets.

AK

8:52 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

We'll also be apart for our anniversary this year too. I'm not looking forward to it at all either. :(

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with this. We were apart for our anniversary too. I'm with Kirsten Darrin's card made me teary.
Char

12:17 AM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Awe! Darrin is a keeper! What a sweetheart. So thoughtful too.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home