It's not Whitebread!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cliche come to life

You know the saying "Shop 'til you drop"?
It can actually happen.
My sister and her husband, my husband and I all went shopping over to the States for the weekend and it was awesome.
We arrived at the outlets at 11:00 am and packed it in around 8:30 pm. Unbelievable!
It was wicked fun.
I did discover one thing though - Michigan's welcome sign should read:
"Michigan! The State where our butts are as big as the serving sizes"
Did you know you can get sausage gravy and grits with just about anything? Vile!
Anyhow, have a great July and I'll post again once we are home again.
Most people are in Penticton now and I wish them all well.
To Nathan and Dev, have fun at work. At least there is a/c there!
Yahoo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

A trip to the USof A always leaves me glad to be home north of the border! With a sister in Florida I have to be careful what I say...

Glad you are enjoying yourselves...Sunday afternoon is our turn - gone for a month!!!!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had been there on your big shopping trip. I love the outlets!!Sounds like you're still having fun. What a great holiday! We miss you guys can't wait to get together when you get back. See you soon!!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I am so jealous. We went to the states but could not find any outlet shops. That is a dream day to go shopping for that long. I can't wait to see you. Call me when you get home so we can chat.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home