It's not Whitebread!!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

1st Day of School


Here is a pic of Ethan on his 1st day of Junior Kindergarten. I'm so proud. Doesn't he look handsome?

He marked his day with a couple of Ethan's Funny Quotes of the Day:
"Mom, do you know that there are things that I don't know? Like, I know what I know, but I don't know stuff I don't know. But what I don't know, my dentist and God knows."

"Aidan says 'da-da' and 'na-na' and 'ba-ba'. Actually, I think he's saying Bubba for that fat kid on tv!"
(For those of you who watch Maury, Bubba was the 150 lb 3-year old on the other day. I didn't think he was paying attention!)

6 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

Sounds like you have a philosopher on your hands.

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

20 years ago this week I started Jr. High!!! Yeah, for school memories!!!

AK

1:29 PM  
Blogger This is the PUDDICOMBE CLAN!! said...

Soooo, how were YOU with Ethan off at school??? He does look pretty handsome...must be his mom's side coming through...cuz his daddy ain't that cute (of course this is coming from the little sis).

Perhaps Aiden is telling you he misses his aunty who calls him "bubba"??? I know, I'm reaching here...but hey, I can think it ;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

Ethan looks so grown up. Did you cry? I would have. I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it and he isn't my kid. But we all know that I can be an emotional wreck. Oh well.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Ethan is so cute with his little spikey hair. Oh, and you must have a genious dentist. Mine didn't seem to know much last time I was in...hahah. jk.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I know I've already commented but I wanted to tell you how much you and Darrin mean to me. I truly appreciate your friendship. I love the fact that we can talk on the phone just about anything and everything. I have enjoyed becoming closer friends.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home