It's not Whitebread!!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I resolve....

.. to colour with my son more and to let him do it, even if it is outside the lines.
.. to organize my pantry
.. to take a baking class but to first replace the baking sheets I threw out because of burnt baking.
.. to be more affectionate (but only when it's welcomed)
.. to lose 10 pounds (the standard resolution)
.. to buy a bikini (but only after I loose 10 pounds)
.. to think before I speak and to realize that not everyone gets sarcasm
.. to intoduce sarcasm to those who don't get it. Not so much.
.. to call my parents before they call me wondering if I'm "still in the land of the living"
.. to acknowledge birthdays or maybe just take a memory class
.. to love more, to laugh more, to learn more, to relax more, to share more, to listen more (and talk less)

Happy New Year!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

Holy Crap!!!

That's a heck of a list!!! Here's hoping you get it all done in the coming months.

Me...I'm keeping my resolutions secret. Kinda like a birthday wish...don't tell and maybe it'll come true!!!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's already January 2,2007 and no phone call yet for the New Year.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

A great list of resolutions! Happy New Year!

6:13 PM  
Blogger This is the PUDDICOMBE CLAN!! said...

Happy New Year!

Great list! Good luck with it...I think I'd have to add to mine, if I had done one this year, would be to not swear as much in the car with the child!

Love you!

D:)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I'm impressed by your list. I got me to thinking about some of the stuff I need to be better at. Thanks. I needed a kick in the butt. And your dad cracks me up.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Dayna understands sarcasm for sure! haha! Sometimes I have to explain myself to Jeremy because I am so used to joking sarcastically. Being an engineer, he has to analyse things too much...haha!

Looks like a great list.

11:03 AM  
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Sounds like an outstanding list.

If you learn how to teach people about sarcasm, please let me know. I am so unappreciated by those who don't get it.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Evey said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU:)

I am a very sarcastic person and am constantly misunderstood. I have just learned to live with it:)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

I envy your ability with words. You are a scream (that's a compliment)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home