It's not Whitebread!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mmmm....I love candy!

I have a very sucessful candy pyramid scheme happening here. Sure I do a little work by decorating and buying the costume but it is the efforts of the little guys under me that do most of the work. They get dressed up all cute and everything, go door to door, recite a little jingle and they get candy! Mmmm...I love candy. Oh sure, the little guys get a cut of the profits and there is even enough left to re-distrubute should the need arise. (You see, Ethan comes in half way to unload the haul so if I run out of the candy I am giving, well....) It's a good deal. Especially on a night like tonight. Its cold and he's such a cutie. Not as many kids out so people are looking to get rid of the junk and he's such a cutie!

And so, the diet and excercise routine resumes on Monday. (I need a week to binge!)



5 Comments:

Blogger Kirst said...

I like Darrin's wig. I too like candy.

10:01 PM  
Blogger --Nathan-- said...

i see that darrin went as a guy in a good mood. i keed i keed.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Sienna & Serena said...

I had the same plan! Dress the kid up cute and get some treats for yourself!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Tammy Williams said...

So sweet. Kids are so adorable all dressed up.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Anthony and Kim said...

Thats what happened to the gum bowl at work!! lol

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home