It's not Whitebread!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

At least one sorta looks like me..

If you have ever seen my husband (except on the picture in the previous post), you will know that I make babies that look like him. Not that there is ever a question! Mind you, he is adopted and could be the carrier of some recessive 'black' genes - you never know.
Anyhoo...I think the older one may be beginning to show signs that he is mine too. Yeah! It's kinda cool and freaky all at the same time to look down at someone that looks like you or their dad. And so begins the overwhelming thoughts of being responsible of a life that you've created.
We are getting more pictures taken today which is very unusual for us Whitbreads. Most of my friends get professional pictures done once a month or at least every two. Aidan is 10 months old and this is time #3. Maybe I'm waiting until he looks more like me!!! JOKING!
Anyhoo...

5 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

Professional pictures every month?! Did you mean to type "year"? As a non-parent I guess I don't get it. I must admit though, when we had a digital camera for a week we took an aweful lot of pictures of Achilles.

For a comparison can you let a little bit of drule hang from the side of your mouth? That might help with the resemblance.

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Aitkenheads said...

great pics...all dressed in white like a group of angels sent down from heaven to make our lives wonderful and special!!

Oh-oh..I think I may have taken too many purple pills today...room spinning... pretty colors...must find pillow...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

For the record I am not one of the friends that gets profesh pictures every month. We do every 6 months till they are 2 years old. That is only 5 times per kid by the time they are 2. After that it will be once a year for their birthdays. I am impressed that you guys have had so many pictures done. Now we just need to work on getting you guys to take more regular pictures. You guys look great.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

Gee, I thought we had family pics taken often...every two years. My family (my parents and siblings we had TWO taken..TOTAL in our time living at home). Our kids have professional pics done every year...Thanks to my aunt!
You look great Joy! Your family is beautiful!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

great pictures. you look so beautiful.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home