It's not Whitebread!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Revenge




Ok, so I'm addicted to Angry Birds.
I have way too many things to do around my house and for my job and for my family NOT to spend even 5 minutes on that stupid game. Yet I do.
AND......I can't beat level 6-15.
AND......my 5 year old is better at it than me.
AND.....I dont even like birds. (Boomerang Bird is NOT my friend)

But, silly as it is, this game has taught me two things:
1. I've been right all along - birds are angry and evil
2. Revenge and anger doesn't pay off. More of you dies to get nothing of value in return.

But deep down, I like seeing the birds fail.
Mwah ha ha!!
(Plus, I WILL NOT be beaten by a pre-schooler!)

But seriously, don't be vengeful or angry. You'll be ruffling your feathers and dive-bombing stone walls - and you still won't get your eggs back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home