It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

The winds of change

You know the winds of change that I felt blowing in a little while ago? Well, they swept me over. I'm leaving my job of 6 3/4 years. My last day will be Friday so I am still going in everyday making it seem not quite real yet. I have been sad but settled about the decision all at the same time. I am looking forward to new adventures (no idea what they are yet) and will enjoy some time of rest and maybe even travel! I dont doubt that it will be a sad week though.
Maybe I'll go to law school or write a book or be a flight attendant. Chances are I will continue to be a dental assistant. Awesome employee anyone??

2 Comments:

Blogger Karri said...

New adventures sound like fun! I can imagine it will be a difficult week. Thinking of you!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

I know you are sad to leave but I'm excited that we'll maybe get to hang out more.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home