It's not Whitebread!!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's the gum!

What do you like about your dental/orthodontic office?
I seriously want to know why, when people have a choice, do they go AND STAY with their dental health care provider.
We had a staff meeting today and reviewed some of the things we do well, and some of the things we don't do as well - all in the effort to strive toward something better.
We put the question out there for our patients to answer, "What do you like about our office?".
The number one answer was:
"we get gum."
Great. Big help.

So, tell me. What DO you like about your dentist or orthodontist? (And yes, they should be two different people!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Susan said...

Joshua's answer now is the ugly green rubber teeth!!! Thanks a lot...couldn't you have just sent him home with the gum?

10:22 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Here's what I like about my dentist:
I've never had to wait longer than about 5 minutes in the waiting room and that was probably because I was early.

I like that there are TVs mounted on the ceiling so that I can watch TV while I get my teeth cleaned.

I like that I get my favourite kind of floss when I leave (just a coincidence that they have what I like).

I like that I never know what she'll be wearing...(the woman looks like she should be a plastic surgeon or something. she's NOT what you expect from a dentist and I always wonder how much leg or cleavage she'll be showing. i think the only person that finds her outfits more fascinating than i do is Jordan...but clearly for different reasons)

I haven't been to the orthodontist since I was in Jr high...so I can't really say much about that.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kirst said...

tv good, free stuff good, giving me a blanket if I'm cold good

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home