It's not Whitebread!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

All's quiet....

It is 1:45 pm and it is beautiful. Soup is simmering on the stove, meat is marinating in the fridge, and the sun is shinng through onto the kitchen table where I sit in silence. Nothing but the sound of me typing. Kids are in school and I have about 40 minutes until I leave to go get them.
I think I'll leave early, fill up the truck with gas, get a coffee and sit in more silence on the parking lot of St. Andrew's Preschool.
Once 2:45 hits the silence will be broken - with the lovely sound of children's voices and laughter - telling me all about their day (actually, I have boys. All I get is "good" or "nothin'").
I am going to sit in silence now.
I love the sound of silence.
I hear a lot in silence.

2 Comments:

Blogger lijojosephmulackal said...

really so cool words like ice cream but can you do it.. more... because the tread can itself a beautiful silence

7:22 AM  
Blogger lijojosephmulackal said...

and pleasingly invite you my.. my blog too..

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home