It's not Whitebread!!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rich or Handy?

If you had the choice, what would you be - rich or handy?
My feeling is that if you are not one, you need to be the other.
Which leaves us in a prediciment 'cause we are definately neither!
There is so much that needs to be done around our house and also so much that I want to have done around our house. For now, those things will remain as is.

I asked Ethan that same question.

Me - "Ethan, what would you rather be - rich or handy?"
Ethan - "What's handy?"
Darrin - "Being able to fix stuff on your own - NOT like daddy"
Ethan - "Oh. I think rich 'cause then you get a big house and a nice boat for free."
Me - "Well, hon, it's not free"
Ethan - "Oh right. But if I were rich, I'd have a thousand dollars and I could buy whatever I want"

We still might tackle our fireplace on our own though (and call on our handy or rich friends to bail us out)!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Cheryl said...

I know a handy guy that might be able to help you out. Hopefully before you need to be bailed out! :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kirst said...

We're not rich by any means but I too know a handy guy.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

This weekend - a deck destroying party!! COme one, come all!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Evey said...

Chris is very handy, THANK GOD! Cause we def aren't rich so he needs to be able to fix stuff. lol

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home