It's not Whitebread!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well, I think I may try a little harder even though I am not completely sure why. I'm not even sure if my family still follows my "blog". Maybe I'll just use it as a venting system.

I feel like I am at a crossroads. I want to do something drastic. New job, or quit work altogether, new house (even though I can't leave my new kitchen!), something. I'll leave the baby thing to my friends. Suggestions? I know we should be content in everything and I'm not actually unhappy - I'm just ansy (?). Maybe an exchange trip to Dubai or Texas or something. WHat to do?! I just wanna stir things up. But how?

Here's a photo from the summer. Aren't my boys sweet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Whitbread said...

I check every once in a while - love it when you blog! How else do I ever know what's going on in my family - blogs & facebook! Love you! Mom W

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home